Grade Levels: Middle School
Pre-Algebra program, designed to be completed in one-year, flexible within the middle school years, will prepare students to continue Algebra the following year.
Pre-Algebra with Math Innovations Course of Study (1-year)
1. Course 2: Let's Be Rational: Focusing on Fractions, Decimals and Integers
2. Course 2: Accent on Algebra: Focusing on Equations, Tables and Graphs
3. Course 3: Solve It: Focusing on Equations, Inequalities and Exponents
4. Course 2: Sizing Up Solids: Focusing on Angles, Surface Area and Volume
5. Course 2: Puzzling Proportions: Focusing on Rates, Percents and Similarity
6. Course 2: Driven by Data: Focusing on Probability and Data Analysis
Math Innovations is also available as a full 3-year program or as an accelerated two-year program. For more information on these, click here.